Marketing research is a process that connects the organization to the market through the collection of information. The information obtained from the market research, along with your experience and the knowledge of the managers, is their guide in making the right decisions. The purpose of conducting market research in the past was to find ways and methods to increase the sales volume of companies. After some time, this view improved and the goal of market research and marketing became to understand the needs of customers.
- With the help of market research, you can:
- reduce the risk of activities.
- Discover and identify latent market opportunities.
- Identified potential problems.
- become aware of the situation of his competitors.
- know the potential and current customers better.
Marketing research can be done using appropriate research tools that can be qualitative or quantitative.
The market research department includes:
- Evaluation of reputation, popularity and special value of the brand
- Market study and consumer behavior
- Evaluation of customer loyalty with the NPS method
- Evaluation of the mental image of customers on the organization
- Evaluating the effectiveness of advertising
- Needs assessment and analysis of customer needs and expectations
- Check health and brand pyramid
- Brand awareness
- Market share and influence of a brand in the market
- Investigating media habits of customers
Referring to the time of establishment:
This service has been established since 2010.
The main implemented projects:
Telecom, cosmetics, transportation, household appliances, automobile, informatics, retail industries
– 250 outgoing call counters with 504 questioners in two shifts
– 50 field questioners
– The possibility of conducting successful polls up to 25,000 per day
– Has information collection software with advanced capabilities and the possibility of recording conversations by phone and in the field
– Having a professional analysis team to provide analytical reports and questionnaire design
Services and field of activity:
How to contact the unit:
Head of Market Development and Research Department Mrs. Toslian – Market Research Expert Mrs. Behrvan – Direct Contact Number: 96621393