Inspection of automobile parts is one of the important and key units in Iran Standard and Quality Inspection Company, including the activities of the inspection department of automobile parts, inspection of manufactured products and its compliance with national and international standards in the group of automotive and propulsion industries, as well as consumable parts in services. After the sale, it is in the stages of the manufacturing process.
1- Starting the parts inspection department
The parts inspection department has been operating in the field of auto parts inspection since 1990.
2- The most important projects completed
- Reviewing technical documents, developing inspection plans, inspection of parts and audit of manufacturers of Megamotor company
- Reviewing technical documents, developing inspection plans, inspection of parts and audit of manufacturers of Sapco company
- Review of technical documents, development of inspection plans, inspection of parts and audit of manufacturers of Sazeh Gostar Company
- Reviewing technical documents, developing inspection plans, inspecting parts and auditing manufacturers of Isaco company
- Reviewing technical documents, developing inspection plans, parts inspection and audit of manufacturers of Azam Group companies
* Examining plans, technical documents and standard specifications provided by employers.
* Compilation and review of technical documents based on employers’ requirements such as SSQR and SSR2
* Preparation of required test methods, including dimensional tests and analysis tests of materials and mechanical, physical and functional properties.
* Preparation and compilation of control plans to monitor the production process.
* Checking during the assembly process in accordance with the product manufacturing technology and tests and specifying the control stations.
* Conducting process audit according to world standards.
* Auditing the production process at the stage of obtaining the initial approval of the part.
* Preparation and compilation of inspection instructions and control forms along with acceptance criteria.
* Product inspection according to product design reference standards.
* Supervising the performance of all destructive and non-destructive tests and necessary controls and compiling test reports.
* Product quality assessment (product audit).
* Examining the product development process from the beginning of the piece production contract to the mass production stage.
* Monitoring the calibration of tools used in the production process of parts.
* Holding face-to-face and online training classes for all quality tools.
4- Services and field of activities
Inspection of manufactured products and their compliance with national and international standards in the group of automotive industries and marine and marine propulsion and household appliance parts as well as consumable parts in the after-sales services of these industries.
5- Mr. Valiullah Kahloui number: 44007307-8