Car service evaluation relies on existing experiences and capabilities with more than 20 years of experience in car service evaluation. Iran Standard and Quality Inspection Company started its activity in the field of car service evaluation in 2000 according to market needs and according to the requirements of the Ministry of Industry, Mines and Trade. The main activities of this department include the evaluation of sales and after-sales services of car supply companies. In general, the purpose of this department is to evaluate and monitor the state of service provision in car supply companies, showrooms and authorized repair shops.
In order to achieve the aforementioned goal of this department, by using appropriate software infrastructure, it is possible to provide evaluation reports online, through the web, and with the possibility of providing comparative reports of evaluation indicators among evaluated companies, etc. Also, the formation of an expert evaluation team with work experience related to the automobile industry, with a master audit certificate familiar with the specialized principles of evaluation in the field of car sales and after-sales services through passing specialized evaluation courses, etc., has acted centrally as well as regionally.
Other services and areas of activity of Iran Standard and Quality Inspection Company in the car service evaluation department include the following:
- Pre-grant evaluation of car dealerships and after-sales services
- Evaluation and validation of the standard repair time
- Evaluation of parts stores
- Diagnosing complications and pathology based on foundational data theory
- Evaluation of repair centers covered by car assistance
- Skill assessment of the personnel of authorized agencies in the field of working with equipment and technical instructions
- Evaluation of Nowruz relief services of car service supply companies
- Compilation and updating of guidelines for terms and conditions of evaluation in the field of sales and after-sales services
- Preparation of annual reports on the rating status of companies and agencies related to the ministries of industry and mining and trade.
To register evaluation feedback, you can click on the link, and you can also see the evaluation results in the field of car service evaluation by visiting www.isqis.com.